Monday, April 16, 2012

All the Love in the World

This weekend was the most awesome, inspiring, loving experience I've had in a long time.  There was amazing sex, lots of great poly extended family time, and I made some new friends.  Being in a room full of people who are just like me was so freeing.  There was no hiding, no feeling like I couldn't admit my love for the men in my life.  The Mister was with me the whole time, sharing in all the fun, seeing all the kids playing and bonding.  I snapped some really great photos, all of which melt my heart.

The Mister and I felt like this is what our lives are supposed to be like.  I can't wait for him to bring a partner home, too.

The Libertine and I are getting so wrapped up in this.  I met Mrs. Libertine, who is awesome.  Our kids have bonded with each other, and with us.  My youngest spent almost an hour reading books with him last week.  It's joyous.

The Prime and I finally had a chance to talk about our feelings for each other, and I couldn't be happier.  Things are falling together awesomely for us.  I love his wife to death, and we all have a great time hanging out with the kids.

I love my boys.  I love my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment