Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Gut Reactions & Personal Reflections

Some Things happened in the last 24 hours that were stressful.  It did not involve me directly at first, then I got sucked into what I like to call the Drama Vortex.  I didn't do anything wrong, it was all a misunderstanding and a mistake, but feelings were hurt and people were upset.

I know my blog is not hard to find.  I don't hide myself much because I don't see the point.  The names of the people involved are not disclosed, and I don't write anything overtly salacious or incriminating.  The only reason I flag my blog as adult content is I write about non-monogamy, and not everyone wants their kids to read about it.

That being said, the existence of my blog was a sore point for the person whose feelings were hurt.  They felt that I was doing something malicious (which I am NOT), and somehow this space was a part of that.  My initial gut reaction was to close the blog to outsiders while things settled down.  Over the course of the morning, I realized this is MY space.  I write about MY life.  It has nothing to do with you.  I am not hurting you.

I want this space open for others to read.  I don't publicize it, I don't put the link out there, but if you find me and you like what you're reading, then read on.  Comment if you like.  I will not stop sharing this adventure.

Or, Mr. Universe would say, "You can't stop the signal, Mal."

No comments:

Post a Comment