Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sex and the (Not So) Single Girl

If you've been reading me for a while, you may have noticed that I don't really do casual sex.  I have a really hard time separating my feelings from my sexuality, to the point that 90% of the time if I'm not emotionally digging you, I simply won't climax.  Which is not to say that sex doesn't feel good - but pushing me over the edge into orgasm almost always requires me to have an emotional connection with my partner (or at least really awesome NRE).

Every rule has it's exceptions, and I'm no different.  I've sworn to myself before that I wouldn't get carried away anymore.  I've even gone so far as to be extremely up front and honest with people; if we're not dating, we're not fucking.  But some people... some people, they just get under your skin, and you can't get them out.  

There is something to be said for a really great shag at the end of a long ass day.  A shag after which you can bounce out of bed, head home, and go to sleep content, not needing a single other thing from that partner.  It's not ideal, and it's not a situation I actively look for.  But every once in a great blue moon, I just have to have it.

As of this very second, I only have one person in my life who fits into this category.  I am considering adding a second out of sheer curiosity (and a running joke that I won't disclose due to privacy issues).  As a poly woman I am not worried about people being judgmental about my sexual exploits, but I am worried about sticking to my guns and maintaining my own personal boundaries.  Considering adding a second casual, and very occasional partner is a pretty big fucking deal to me.  It's something that would affect my time with the Mister, the Libertine, and the Prime.  That right there makes it almost impossible for me, since my time with all of the men in my life is paramount.  My needs are extremely well met by these men, and I love them all dearly.

But sometimes a girl just needs someone to fuck her, and then get the fuck out, ya know?


No comments:

Post a Comment