Monday, April 30, 2012

The Sweet Spot

I've been doing some dating and chatting lately.  I'm enjoying being social, I'm enjoying meeting new people, but I'm noticing more and more that I'm just not excited at the prospect of a new boy like I was just a few weeks ago.  That's not to say I haven't met some very nice men, because I have.  But none of them have been special enough to make significant changes to my current schedule.

I think part of it is the deepening emotions I have for the Prime, and the already mind-blowing connection I have with the Libertine.  Add in the Mister, and you've got so much love that I don't want to jeopardize any of it.  It's not that I don't have more love to give, it's that right now I want to give my love to these three particular men.  I was thinking about the black ball incident the other day, and I'm actually relieved that it happened.  I am so happy, so wrapped up in these relationships, I'm not sure how I would add a third boyfriend.

I'm beginning to believe very strongly that the Mister plus two is my sweet spot.  I can balance them all in my schedule, I don't feel like anyone is getting shortchanged, and I'm genuinely excited to see each of them before each date.  It helps that a lot of my dates with the Libertine are family oriented evenings, with adult time after the kids go to bed.  It also helps that the Prime and I, while we only see each other about once a week, chat every day, talk on the phone several times a week, and have our photo game.

Yes, I'm happy here.  I think I'll stay a while...


No comments:

Post a Comment