Thursday, May 17, 2012

Amusing Poly Moments

My store is in the middle of a relocation, so there are people working with me that are not familiar with my lifestyle.  I'm so used to my staff not batting an eye when I talk about the boys, so the following conversation was really funny:

Corporate Lackey:
"Just wait until Christmas!  Think of all the fun, glitter filled things you will get!"

Me:
"Oh, I know.  My boyfriend calls glitter the herpes of retail.  I can't tell you how many times we'll be making dinner and he'll be picking it off me."

As soon as I said this, I watched as he looked directly at my wedding ring, and then I watched his face make that "wtf?!" expression.  He turned very red, and all I could do was giggle and walk away.

I love being poly.

No comments:

Post a Comment