Thursday, May 31, 2012

For the Prime

Tomorrow is Friday, date night with the Prime.  I know you hate when I post music, lover, but this feels so appropriate (I admit, the video is odd).



You're made of my rib oh baby 
You're made of my sin 
And i can't tell where your lust ends 
And where your love begins 
I didn't want to hurt you baby 
I didn't want to hurt you 
I didn't want to hurt you 
But you're pretty when you cry 
And the moon gives me permission 
And i enter through her eyes 
She's losing her virginity 
And all her will to compromise 
I didn't want to hurt you baby 
I didn't want to hurt you 
I didn't want to hurt you 
But you're pretty when you cry 
I didn't want to fuck you baby 
I didn't want to fuck you 
I didn't want to fuck you 
But you're pretty when you're mine 


No comments:

Post a Comment