Friday, March 22, 2013

Hope

At some point in the last month or so, things at home got comfortable again.  The Mister and are still not perfect, we still haven't gotten back together intimately, but we are living in the same space peacefully again - something I had begun to think was impossible. 

I looked up about a week ago and it hit me that I was actually happy.  No, we're not where we need to be, but we're working towards it.  Yes, there will be adjustments and there will be changes as we figure out where we're going and what we need from each other... but at the end of the day we've gotten past the worst of it.  I think.

The Libertine is naturally nervous.  He doesn't want to lose his time with me, and I can respect that.  It's a fine balance we've struck, but I think we are going to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment