Saturday, August 17, 2013

Polyamory: Square One

So.  Stuff happened, almost none of it good, and here I am back at poly square one.

The Mister and I are putting ourselves back together, slowly.  It's been a long summer, filled with regrets and stupid mistakes and lots of learning the hard way.

But the end result of all of the bullshit is that I'm back at the beginning, asking myself what I want out of poly, what I want out of life, and where I'd like to go.  I don't know the answers to any of those questions, but I'm certainly taking my time looking for them.  

I am making connections again.  I am telling people close to me my story.  I am admitting things I'm not proud of (and that I won't admit here for the most part).  I am telling those that need to hear it that I'm sorry, and I'm owning my mistakes.  I am accepting that right now I'm a little bit broken.

I plan to be back here, telling the world what it's like to be poly and fuck it up, get it right, and really find what you need.  

No comments:

Post a Comment